Orbi

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Orbi
Hey I Got The Orbi VSAT Code but i dont know how to keep the orbi my code at the time at orbi is here:

Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

WriteInteger("t6mp", &H2E4911D4, "1")

End Sub
End Class
My Question Is How To Keep Him more than 1 sec
Got it work i only need now some tac/vac protection
Write it into a Timer.

For Protection, there is a TAC Screenshot Protection Offset somewhere here, if i find it, i'll send it to you. It's somewhere in Source Code Thread.
Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
Write it into a Timer.

For Protection, there is a TAC Screenshot Protection Offset somewhere here, if i find it, i'll send it to you. It's somewhere in Source Code Thread.
For the TAC Protection, do I need to write the Protection into a timer so it writes all the time, or should I write it into button click, so it sets it one time? :3
Quote Originally Posted by Vamphilim View Post
For the TAC Protection, do I need to write the Protection into a timer so it writes all the time, or should I write it into button click, so it sets it one time? :3
Answered in this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=992844
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us