SolvedHelp with proxy

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help with proxy
Hi guys, I'm trying to use egg.crack, but I always get only 1 password at sec.
I know the problem is the proxy list so I need help with proxy.
Just 2 answers.
Where do you get proxy?
Do you check proxy after get them?
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by S4LV4 View Post
Hi guys, I'm trying to use egg.crack, but I always get only 1 password at sec.
I know the problem is the proxy list so I need help with proxy.
Just 2 answers.
Where do you get proxy?
Do you check proxy after get them?
Thanks!
Use Gather Proxy its free but there is a paid one also you need socks and Http Proxys once you use egg.crack and once you load the proxys hit check proxys before you start egg vrack and set the time out to 3000 this should help!
No response after several days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us