Most awesome and most toxic community you ever met

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Most awesome and most toxic community you ever met
I'll start
with the most awesome community i have ever seen was when i was playing lord of the rings online. Shit everyone was so friendly and helpful to each other, too bad the game is buy expansions to level up etc..
and the most toxic i have ever seen is league of legends God damn you can't even say hello and you get flamed for no reason
RotMG was most friendly. Got tons of stuff on the first day I joined.

The most toxic was... don't think I was ever in one
I was fairly impressed with the Gw2 community. Everyone was friendly, and a guild was your family.
Most toxic would be LoL, ingame DayZ and CSS
Dota 2.

You can learn spanish, russian, portuguese and prolly something else
Best and worst community is the Dota 2 community. I find the community outside the game is really and thriving well. But in game, holy shit its a fucking shithole.

Besy all dound community for me though would be Guild Wars 1, or the D3 community even though its small.
MPGH

Literally the worst community;, I don't know why I'm here.

On a serious note:
Most awesome goes to Fallen Earth. It's community is probably shit now that it's F2P though. I'm talking about the community years back.
Worst goes to any F2P FPS game. Seriously. I can deal with little MOBA bitches, but the autism that FPS players generate sometimes...
CS:GO community is the worst imo. all it is is shit talking taken too serious, DDoS and Dox threats
Can i say that MPGH is toxic all together but i still love it!
MPGH on both counts, cancer and dicktingling fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
dicktingling fun.


Dicktingling eh?
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post


Dicktingling eh?
That dude turned me on
Found his name: mark salling

LoL is full of cancer
Garry's Mod section
Stage 4 brain cancer
Stickp*ge has a toxic as hell community and the best for me is Rift , everyone I have ever personally met in that game was just plain nice , even the people on the opposite alliance lol
MPGH is toxic now
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?