CoolWTSEnd Game account - maxed divine, hundreds of life etc.

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
End Game account - maxed divine, hundreds of life etc.
Hi all,
Endgame account for sale. Maxed divine in top 100 (heal/mp heal, electric) and a legendary tomb pet (hp/mpheal/atk close), 15 slots, all vaults -4, tons of backpacks, $80 worth of gold on account. Comes with email.

Serious offers only. Looking for 500+. Comes with all mules, 344 life, 150 atk, etc. Payment via MM or whatever buyer wants. I'll consider paypal if I can figure out a way not to get scammed.

69 stars, one char at 1999 fame, so you can easily get white star if you want.

Email me at my username at gmail.com
Don't waste my time. I'm not young, or stupid, and if I get even a hint you're not legit I'll just ignore you.
I am very interested in selling to the right buyer, but am in no rush whatsoever.


http://imgur.com/e7rgSmd
You need to post contact info.
... 1 fame from getting white star.

Also if you don't want to get scammed, use an Official Middle Man (OMM) and get the buyer to send the money as a friend/family via paypal. This should reduce a lot of the possible scamming for you
$525, hit me up at Skype julia[.] rotmg
Bump, email me if interested, I won't skype until you write me an email / seem legit
bump
comment was not towards this thread
Bump, still for sale.
wew, so poor to think it is mine :d hope not scammed you
bump, sale fell through.

Yes, you can PERMA STUN on knight on this account, no problem, without pots.
bump

Account has 344 life pots and 80 bucks worth of gold to spend how you like (name change etc)
I'm not certain, but I feel like you're quite a bit off on the price. I've seen much better accounts struggle at $400.
Even with $90+ worth of life and 80 bucks in gold?
I'm not in any rush, but would entertain serious offers at my username @ gmail
Bump, few offers from scammers. Don't waste my time or yours guys

Come get an awesome account for the summer!
Im guessing ur looking for an offer of 600-700? If so you should show ur vouches
600- 700? Are you crazy? Accounts twice as good as that would struggle at 400.
There's a reason he hasn't gotten a single good offer in 3 weeks. Because he's asking way to much.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?