WTSMinecraft Alt Shop

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Alt Shop
What is an alt?
An alt or alternate Minecraft account is an account you may use to strengthen your faction or grief in a server. All of the accounts are Minecraft PREMIUM.These are just like normal Minecraft accounts, but you can't change the password or skin.

Why buy from me?
I have been selling not only Minecraft alternative accounts but other sorts of accounts as well on multiple forums for over 2 years. I have always had a reputable service to customers and I believe it should be served to not only forum members, but anyone who desires it. Not only are all the accounts I sell checked daily, but they are private and 98% certain they will not to be found anywhere else. I never re-sell accounts and I remove the ones I sell from my list the moment they are purchased. All accounts come with a warranty of 24 hours, which means if an account does not, or stops to work, I will happily replace it with a new one.

Prices:
-1 Alt = $0.15 USD
-5 Alt's = $0.75 USD
-10 Alt's = $1.50 USD
-50 Alt's = $7.50 USD
-100 Alt's = $15.00 USD

I'm also selling non-migrated FULL access accounts for $5 each. Message me quick to get them before I sell out! I can provide proof if needed.

Contact:
-Skype: nyan.420
Bump...

New Prices:
-1 Alt = $0.15 USD
-5 Alt's = $0.60 USD ($0.12 USD each)
-10 Alt's = $1.00 USD ($0.10 USD each)
-50 Alt's = $4.00 USD ($0.08 USD each)
-100 Alt's = $6.00 USD ($0.06 USD each)

Non-migrated FULL access accounts:
-1 Account = $2.50 USD
-5 Accounts = $10.00 USD ($2.00 USD each)

New warranty policy:
-1 month warranty on ALL accounts.

Payment method:
-PayPal

Contact:
-Skype: nyan.420
Bump
Sold over 100 accounts so far! Re-stocking daily...
+vouch, fast and nice trader with nice prices tho. bought 4 accounts from him. Totally recommended
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Need you to add proof. (Screenshot)
 
Proof

 
Proof

 
Proof

 
Proof

 
Proof

 
Proof
Bump...
Sold over 200 accounts! Re-stocked some fresh accounts and still have plenty in stock.
Bump... still selling.
Bump... got new fresh accounts!
Bump... sold over 300 accounts today and just finished re-stocking new fresh accounts!
Can i pay in optifine capes? 2 capes for 100 alts? (20 dollar cape value)
Quote Originally Posted by Swatted. View Post
Can i pay in optifine capes? 2 capes for 100 alts? (20 dollar cape value)
Sorry, I am only selling. I'm not interested in trading.
Bump!
I'm back and selling more accounts again! Sorry I've been away, I've been busy with irl work. Anyway, I've got a lot of fresh new alts!

Quote Originally Posted by lolpepe123 View Post
You accept Steam Games?
Sorry, I only accept PayPal.
Bump
I've got a lot of fresh new accounts for sale! Hmu
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?