SolvedMemory hacks?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Memory hacks?
I was looking around and was wondering, why doesn't anyone do memory hacks for minecraft?
I am not too sure what that is, care to elaborate?
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I am not too sure what that is, care to elaborate?
C#, c++ WPM RPM hacks, for example you find the offset chain in reclass to get to health and change your health;or is this all server sided?
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
C#, c++ WPM RPM hacks, for example you find the offset chain in reclass to get to health and change your health;or is this all server sided?
Server sided.
Kind of obvious else It would probably exist..
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Server sided.
I wouldn't think the whole thing was server sided, there has to be some stuff client side. For example health or View distance. A possible way of duping I would think is the free cam, brake chest dupe. So what you would do in memory is find the function that is making it close when broken and null it out.
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
I wouldn't think the whole thing was server sided, there has to be some stuff client side. For example health or View distance. A possible way of duping I would think is the free cam, brake chest dupe. So what you would do in memory is find the function that is making it close when broken and null it out.
Health is a no, view distance is a yes. You can change stuff from your end, but nothing like health. When a player hits you it sends commands to the server side and then to you. The RAM of the server holds the info on your health. As on a server you can make a plugin to bump up someones health.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Health is a no, view distance is a yes. You can change stuff from your end, but nothing like health. When a player hits you it sends commands to the server side and then to you. The RAM of the server holds the info on your health. As on a server you can make a plugin to bump up someones health.
Well when the server sends you those packets to hurt you, you can intercept and edit them with programs like wireshark.
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
Well when the server sends you those packets to hurt you, you can intercept and edit them with programs like wireshark.
I don't think it works like that. You are in the RAM. Let's say there are 2 lines, you and the enemy. The enemy hits you with his sword, your line shrinks. There is no way to edit that. It's like you can't mod games without being the host of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


I don't think it works like that. You are in the RAM. Let's say there are 2 lines, you and the enemy. The enemy hits you with his sword, your line shrinks. There is no way to edit that. It's like you can't mod games without being the host of it.
You don't understand do you, fall damage does not happen only server side, any damage does not happen, is not all server side. Basically the client and server communicate in one way or another, look in cheat engine at a value you have, for example wood. You cant change the value client side but it shows your client and the server are both interacting with that wood.
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
You don't understand do you, fall damage does not happen only server side, any damage does not happen, is not all server side. Basically the client and server communicate in one way or another, look in cheat engine at a value you have, for example wood. You cant change the value client side but it shows your client and the server are both interacting with that wood.
Ok, if I don't understand than I can't help you.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Ok, if I don't understand than I can't help you.
Well I was just explaining to you part of the solution, because the way your explaining how the server and client communicate is wrong, I was just asking why no one has memory hacks. And I am presenting ideas on how to make some. If you wanted to use packet manipulation (which is complicated) you can unban your self from mc servers depending if the packets are encrypted.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?