MPGH Thing

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Thing
Umm I was thinking about making a website umm sort of a MPGH affiliate?
Umm idk somthing along the lines of it, Its just i need something to do on the computer, im learning to program and i love MPGH if DAVE could contact me umm through PM that would be great

Thanks,
Cody
GTFO.

Want to do something on the computer? Look at porn.
Wo dude come down. Jeeze, I did not ask your input anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by codyray90 View Post
Wo dude come down. Jeeze, I did not ask your input anyway.
You posted in general. Get over it.
Kill yourself. No hacking forum for you


LAWL.

GOODBYE!

EDIT:

YOU HAVE LITERALY SECONDS
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us