[HELP] Where should I get started?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Where should I get started?
Hello,

My name is Zhhot and i no absolutely nothing about Visual Basic. But i am really curious to learn this language. I learnt the basics of C++ with the guide "C++ Primer Plus". It was a great guide to start off with when i was a noob at C++. I need a totally amazing guide like that but for VB.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Zhhot.
Lol you should stick to C++ and master it. Will take you farther.
erm i did have a tutorial application but idk where i missplaced it to........ well you should start with a button.. so make a button and then double click on it and add this code:
Code:
msgbox("Hello there")
or add a textbox and then add this code to the button:
Code:
textbox1.text = "Hello"
this will make the text in the box say "hello" when you press the button
If you learned the basics of C++. Learn further.
You can make propper hacks, Hell you could propably even make money.

Stick to C++ bro.
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
If you learned the basics of C++. Learn further.
You can make propper hacks, Hell you could propably even make money.

Stick to C++ bro.
you can make money with visual basic to

but yes...C++ will take you much farther!
Visual Basic = Easy and fun
C++ = Hard but more powerful
no vb is very useful. You should definately learn it. i know c++ but I use vb more. Just use google or youtube to start learning. I never used any book to learn vb
well thanks for responding everyone but no one actually answered my question. Can someone just name a well known guide.
Google is your friend? =C Google VB Tuts,or go on youtube and search it!
I will be making a lot more tutorials soon,
but I still gotta find my old source codes, and think of what they could be used for.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us