What do you guys think

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What do you guys think
Code:
1 x Noctua NH-D14 SE2011

1 x ASUS ROG Maximus VII Ranger

1 x Intel Core i7-4790K, 4x 4.00GHz, boxed

1 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Gaming G1, 4GB GDDR5, 2x DVI, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort

1 x Sea Sonic X-Series X-650 KM3 650W ATX 2.3

1 x Crucial Ballistix Tactical DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR3-1600, CL8-8-8-24

1 x LG Electronics BH16NS40 black, SATA, retail

1 x Microsoft: Windows 8.1 64Bit, DSP/SB

1 x Fractal Design Define R5 Black

1 x Western Digital WD Black 512e 3TB, SATA 6Gb/s

1 x ASUS Xonar DX 7.1, PCIe x1

1 x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, SATA 6Gb/s
Mistakes, suggestions, opinions pls
Let me tell you something, thats pretty good in my opinion. I have a GTX 970 and I sold it because my current power supply doesn't have two six pin connectors. R.I.Paprika GTX 970
Quote Originally Posted by Viata View Post
Let me tell you something, thats pretty good in my opinion. I have a GTX 970 and I sold it because my current power supply doesn't have two six pin connectors. R.I.Paprika GTX 970
You could have just bought an adaptor...
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


You could have just bought an adaptor...
I know what you're talking about and I couldn't do that. I don't know how to explain it to you but the only way I was going to get the graphics card in my computer was through a new power supply.
Pretty nice
That's just amazing, however you probably won't even need the external sound card exept if you are going to use studio speakers
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?