Picture to Sketch - Tutorial
Okay I am going to show you how to turn any picture into a sketch.
Step1: open any picture you want at all (any size) Here is what i chose:

Step2: Go to Image>Adjustments>Desaturate

Step4: Copy the Layer so you have two of the same and set the blending mode of the top one to "Color Dodge".

(Your image Should look like this color wise and brightness)

Step5: Press Ctrl + I and the image should be All white (or relatively close).
Step6: Go to Filter>Blur>Motion Blur

Step7: Set it to where you feel necessary and your done!

Step1: open any picture you want at all (any size) Here is what i chose:

Step2: Go to Image>Adjustments>Desaturate

Step4: Copy the Layer so you have two of the same and set the blending mode of the top one to "Color Dodge".

(Your image Should look like this color wise and brightness)

Step5: Press Ctrl + I and the image should be All white (or relatively close).
Step6: Go to Filter>Blur>Motion Blur

Step7: Set it to where you feel necessary and your done!



