SolvedPossible Drop Party Hack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Possible Drop Party Hack
If you don't know, on a Minecraft server everyone that joins in put on a list. During a drop party, to pick up a item a code is ran. Whoever is higher on the list has a higher chance to pick it up. To get on the top of the list you have to be on the server for the shortest time. So re-logging would put you high on the list.

I myself am not a java programmer by any means, but could it be possible to make a mod/packet generator that tells the server that you just left and joined when you really didn't, therefore putting you on the top of the list and letting you have high chances of picking up items.






if I didn't explain it very good here is Bestle's explanation:

"All players currently on the server are stored in a list and each server tick every player in this list is ticked. Each tick, the game checks which items are nearby to each player and then runs the item pickup code if the item is close enough.

This player list however is in a particular order and the players position in this list actually dictates who will get the item first. A player at the start of the list will always have priority and will be able to pick up items before anyone else providing they are close enough to them.

This is why some people at drop parties never get anything, and some people get the loads" (Bestle).
I am not sure you are 100% accurate... I also don't see you asking for help. What do you need help with?
i want to know if it is possible for this hack. Can I send fake packets to the server saying I left the server and rejoined even though I didn't.
Quote Originally Posted by spideyroc1 View Post
i want to know if it is possible for this hack. Can I send fake packets to the server saying I left the server and rejoined even though I didn't.
100% No. I am not sure how you would even send these packets, doesn't seem possible.
As Cursed! said I don't believe this is possible.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?