RAGE LOBBY

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
RAGE LOBBY
Rules of the lobby

1. NO spics
2. you must be legendary eagle or higher
3. you must commend me in game
4. no speaking of hacks in the lobby

steam://joinlobby/730/109775241972164720/76561198189470738

- - - Updated - - -

We are now at MAXIMUM CAPACITY
Get kicked every time I try to join, GG -rep
Quote Originally Posted by LogicIII View Post
Get kicked every time I try to join, GG -rep
SHOULDA READ THE RULES OF THE LOBBY
Quote Originally Posted by Fang420x View Post
SHOULDA READ THE RULES OF THE LOBBY
do you have eyes? I was LE
Quote Originally Posted by LogicIII View Post
do you have eyes? I was LE
NO YOU WERE NOT
This guy is a horrible booster
Quote Originally Posted by robford420 View Post
This guy is a horrible booster
Rob check private messages pls
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?