Making room to CW server

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Making room to CW server
How is this possible? Hacks or how?

I mean room with password, no official cws.
get prem or hack....... maybe
kinda spamming
but ye as he sed buy premium or get a premium hack
What is he asking?
Quote Originally Posted by BMW M5 View Post
What is he asking?
he wants to know how to get premium
so he can do cw
clan wars
CW room with password. I have played WR so long, that I no I can make CWs with Chairman Rank in Clan, I got a 51 lvld..

Along last couple of weeks I've seen this "infazci001" guy several times in a locked (password protected) room in the CW server. Mostly he has been playing with 1 or 2 high lvls (like with 58, 61 lvls).

U no, u get better exp in cw's than normal server rooms, like in europe. I am pretty sure they r powerleveling there. I checked the Clan tags that appeader in the room's name. There don't even exist those clans. :d

U might think my 1st post as a spam coz u don't have been aware of this pretty new phenomenon.

Any1 got idea of this..?
I've never seen this done before or know that it is possible, even if you could make a locked room on a clan server GMs would be all over it, so it would be pointless to power level there.. I also did not know that you got bonus xp on clan servers, are you sure about that? I will check next time I scrim..
Hmm, okay. Yeah, u'll get like 15-20% more EXP, not sure about the right percentage. Usually Admins don't spectate CWs, mostly normal servers.
I was just wondering if it's part of some VIP hack or something.
BTW, it's pathetic to pay for VIP hacks. ^_^
lol welfare choob, you have obviously never used a real VIP hack
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?