Grattz PixieCorp, You´re the mod!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Grattz PixieCorp, You´re the mod!
I just want to gz you!

I hope you will do a great job!

I hope i´ll see more tutorials soon!

Make a good VB section now PixieCorp, be active and stop the spam!

//hejsan1
Thank you,
but if I do anything wrong, or not doing something I should be doin, just PM me
lol I love how you post a spam thread and in it you say stop the spam
Congratz, don't fuck up.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Congratz, don't fuck up.
I'll do my best not to

Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
lol I love how you post a spam thread and in it you say stop the spam
I forgot to close this, I was trying to close all the other minion applications
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Congratz, don't fuck up.
I think pixie will do a great job, (i hope =) )

Be active and don´t go inactive!

Make tutorials and help ppl, then u will work great!
good job pixie
well done
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us