WTSCheap, Fast, Professional Boosting NA.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Cheap, Fast, Professional Boosting NA.
Cheap, Fast, Professional Boosting NA.
League of Legends Rank: Diamond

Placements matches 50$ for 10 games. If I lose more than 2 games, FULL REFUND.

Solo que~

Bronze - 20$
Silver 25$
Gold - 30$
plat - 40$
diamond - 50$

Duo que ~
bronze - 3$
silver - 4$
gold - 5$
plat- 7$
Diamond - 9$

I'm new to this website so I will play for some vouches.
Why buy it from me? Cuz it's cheap and I don't have a life, I can play 15hrs a day and get stuff done for you [;
Only accepting paypal.
Skype - ciggaweed4life
Added you on Skype.
added. Send me a message when you're on.
I can vouch for markpham1, he got me from plat 5- plat 3, great booster and businessman!!
Thanks for the vouch! Glad I could help.
daily bump.
Consider boosting in euw or pint 2 high
daily bumppppppppppppppppppp
bumppppppppppppppppp
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?