Unity Engine Facebook Game Hacks

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Unity Engine Facebook Game Hacks
First off, I wasn't sure where exactly to post this but its about unity facebook games so here it is.

I've recently been messing around with CE (CE's tut has me lost at step 6) and flash games, managed to figure out how to change ammo, hp, mana, bullet count, etc on the game Overpowered Evil: Dark Zephyr on addictinggames. Rather proud of myself however that was just the current addresses for them, i havent been able to figure out how to find what i need to make a trainer and such (if you can?). So i have very very very little to no language knowledge other than english and sarcasm and i want to get into hacking and making hacks for the unity games, specifically Ballistic. EDIT: Also, I've learned that CE is basically just for basic mem editing and I'm sure I'll need to go a bit bigger for other games.

Where do I start? I've heard VB, C#, assembly and a couple other things. I'm sure all of it would be handy to know for this kinda stuff but I'd like to know where I should start. I'm also aware that it's not going to be just 'read this and you'll know everything', I'm interested in code as well, not just hacking. Thanks.
cff-team(Dot)ru/forum/84

Hack creators from Russia if u need u can bay open source code
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?