Thumbs upOutdatedRullez Menu || Manual Map || MPGH.NET

Posts 1–15 of 119 · Page 1 of 8
Rullez Menu || Manual Map || MPGH.NET
Hey guys , today i will release my new hack Manual map
I dont have screenshot in the game because the crossfire is down for maintenance, I have only menu image




Win 8 : Working
Win 7 : Working
Win XP : Not Tested
Win Vista : Not Tested



process without .exe


Virus total

Jotti


Please : Run loader as admin
Insert : Show and Hide menu
LEFT/RIGHT [ON/OFF]


Credits
@Rullez
@dreek1 @6ixth @luizimloko,@We11 @-[I]fLuX @matheusgtx @NIgga*

@Flengo -------------------------- > APPROVE PLZ


Rullez Loader_mpgh.net.rar48 KB · 2,977 downloads 14/61 malicious
Good Work!
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
Where's credits of Nigga?

Good Work!
he dont want...

i put but he ask for remove

but i will put..


Br

eu coloquei mas ele pediu para retirar
mesmo assim irei colocar... mas ele vai pedir para tirar @dreek1
Haha yEAHH Dude ! Thanks For My Credits !
Good work here guys, been around for 4 years; and this is the first post I've had; haha! nice one guys!
Looks great! I love your work lol. Can't wait to test it. I'll post an update on how it works later. Good job!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

The hack loads up great. Menu shows and hacks work in-game. But after about 10 minutes. Hack gets detected in-game. It's been doing this with almost every hack we use. And ideas why besides maybe one of the hacks, if turned on, makes it get detected? Please try to fix. If I could actually use the hack the entire time and not get banned it would be the best I've used in a while. Good job Rullez it was really good looking and working.
Hmph; I'm not having too much fun trying to open it up & crossfire just to see if it loads in. (Despite the servers being down we can still load into the loading screen) However, it seems to be detected on my end.
After a while it gets detected, had test it on 2 accounts, hack detected 70_12 :s
Servers back online!

- - - Updated - - -

Works great...


- - - Updated - - -

NVM Doesn't Work. Hack Tool Detected 70_12.

Takes a while for the detected to come up....
account banned lol...


- - - Updated - - -

pls fix @Rullez
deteacted and banned
after a while it got detected and banned please fix it buddy... thanks
Has anyone else been banned for using this?
Posts 1–15 of 119 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?