360 Internet Security?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
360 Internet Security?
I'm currently using the 360 Internet Security by Qihoo 360. Has anyone tried this and is it reliable?

The software currently seems to have 3 different security engines which are:
360 Cloud Engine
QVM II Engine
BitDefender AV Engine

So far its working pretty well, but it does detect some steam games as Malware. Also i just wanted to know if anyone has tried this software or not and if there's anything i should be aware of if i keep using it.
I do not use 360 because it is very annoying, it appears the popup makes me feel uncomfortable
I haven't seen any popup with it, unless you mean the notification warning you of viruses?
very nice good luck to you
Quote Originally Posted by tomtiger View Post
very nice good luck to you
Quote Originally Posted by moblie120 View Post
very nice good luck to you
The fuck man?!




Use kaspersky, been rated as one of the best anti virus system for over a decade
it's a Great one using ut
I used to use that on my phone. Wasn't too great.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
I used to use that on my phone. Wasn't too great.
Anti-viruses on phones are pretty much useless if you only use the official app store to download your apps.
Quote Originally Posted by Sykole View Post
Anti-viruses on phones are pretty much useless if you only use the official app store to download your apps.
Am aware of that
very nice good luck to you
Don't use it!


 
Detail
Chinese antivirus firm Qihoo 360 Technology today was censured by three major testing organizations for cheating on the evaluations.
to many pop ups and it blocks everything
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us