GRP No Recoil | No Spread Address Logger

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
GRP No Recoil | No Spread Address Logger
Hi,
This is just a small logger, to get the norecoil | nospread address after a update.


How to use
 
How to use

- Inject dll
- Wait for this messagebox:


Press OK and exit the game.
Go to the game folder - a file named "Log.txt" will be there.
Profit.


Virusscan
Jotti'sⓘ
Virustotalⓘ


Logger_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 655 downloads Clean
Could you also Injector?
Quote Originally Posted by xCamisa11 View Post
Could you also Injector?
Use the injector by master131
send me the link please
Quote Originally Posted by xCamisa11 View Post
send me the link please
Here
/msg2short
After I move the Log.txt to game folder, what I do after?
Three "ok" in one message box xD
i love you timiostiomio
hey man.. really good work but it doesn't work for me... tried injecting it and i did get the ok and i clicked it... but when i opened the game again and logged back in and tried the norecoil hack it didnt work
pls help
It works for me man, maybe you need to install those network and C++ softwares... also, hukan nathuwa thiyapan pako phone eka
hello TIMIOSTIMIO
sorry for my english
I use no recoil the last days it works well but after the last update my account is banned. I use GRPBanBypass but it does not work someone has a solution thank you for your help
I have something like : Couldn't find Norecoil Addy when i inject. I tried do this before login, in lobby and training room, still same
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?