Warrock Korean Problem

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock Korean Problem
Hello,
i have Warrock Korean installed and engluisch patched. Then i start and GameGuard say me that Gamehack is found or so. what i must do?^^
Wait, that means GameGuard/nP is getting downloaded I think...
it says that he found a hack running -.-

fuck gameguard
Dude, I think I found a way how to bypass nP. Go to your firewall setting and block gameguard game moniter. then your good 2 go...
OH THX. I must it test^^
Quote Originally Posted by gino666 View Post
Dude, I think I found a way how to bypass nP. Go to your firewall setting and block gameguard game moniter. then your good 2 go...

Maybe, but i doubt its that simple....

that would just block it so no internet gets to it, and i dont think that will work
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us