SolvedMinecraft Terms

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Terms
What is the meaning of each these following terms related to Minecraft:

Alts
Full Access
Non-Migrated
Migrated

If you could add more terms, it will be very appreciated. Sorry, I'm very new to Minecraft.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer227 View Post
What is the meaning of each these following terms related to Minecraft:

Alts
Full Access
Non-Migrated
Migrated

If you could add more terms, it will be very appreciated. Sorry, I'm very new to Minecraft.
Alt: a second or alternate account.
Full Access : an account where you can change the email to make it your own account.
Migrated accounts: if you have an old minecraft account (Non-Migrated) you can't login with your email so they are easy to crack. Accounts that are migrated to a mojang account are harder to crack because you have to know there email instead of there username. https://help.mojang.com/customer/por...raft-to-mojang
In the trading section of the MineCraft Forum, are the accounts being sold there PREMIUM? I can see a lot of alts and full access accounts there being sold by users. If those are PREMIUM, which kind of account should I buy? If not, why do they sell those accounts?

Thanks for the reply!
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer227 View Post
In the trading section of the MineCraft Forum, are the accounts being sold there PREMIUM? I can see a lot of alts and full access accounts there being sold by users. If those are PREMIUM, which kind of account should I buy? If not, why do they sell those accounts?

Thanks for the reply!
All accounts are premium but if you want an account forever you wan't to buy a full access account
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us