Is there a supply case hack?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Is there a supply case hack?
I've been trying to get the M416 CAMO for like ages now and I have failed way too many times. Now I'm broke and just tired of stacking up 4k everyday only to get a 1 day shet gun. So is there a supply case hack/glitch that could possible help my situation? Or maybe a way to get GP easier?
wrong section and no because everything is server sided for example the gp hack you can make it look their is a lot but in reality you have same amount
There would never be one because NX is server sided.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
There would never be one because NX is server sided.
publicly no but private maybe if some one hacks the servers
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
publicly no but private maybe if some one hacks the servers
Very hard, unlikely, and totally illegal.
Like Nexon could sue your ass for millions.
Not only is hacking the server almost impossible, its also illegal.. And if you do, imagine the all you could do... gp hack, rank hack, and the list goes on.. *gets nasty ideas*
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Farted {Mezo} View Post
Not only is hacking the server almost impossible, its also illegal.. And if you do, imagine the all you could do... gp hack, rank hack, and the list goes on.. *gets nasty ideas*
I would love to hack the server.
illegal and thats considered stealing

you can go to jail so dont count on someone creating that kind of hack

its also almost impossible to make one
Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
illegal and thats considered stealing

you can go to jail so dont count on someone creating that kind of hack

its also almost impossible to make one
Agreed.
If you ever see a hack like that is is a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


Agreed.
If you ever see a hack like that is is a virus.
I agreed with him.... I downloaded nx hack and it turned out to be a virus lol....

I had to reformat.... From that time on, I realised that there is no such thing as nx hack....
Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
I agreed with him.... I downloaded nx hack and it turned out to be a virus lol....

I had to reformat.... From that time on, I realised that there is no such thing as nx hack....
Haha use your common sense.
Also if you see a god mode hack it is likely a virus, or if you see a gp hack it is a virus, or if you see a infinate ammo hack (it might be a virus, but it might not because some noobs think they made infinate ammo even though when they run it it turns out it keeps shooting but the bullets dont do any damage.)
they wont make a supply case hack cause thats the same thing as nx hack would get u sued illegal stuff ur doing

consequenses: get sued for billions

go to jail for 1-2 weeks
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?