Beta SDK Dump

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Beta SDK Dump
Full credits for this SDK dump go to @HOOAH07

I didn't get a chance to play or download the game, so if I can find someone who still has the dumped game files I'll try to get them posted as well.

VirusTotal
Combat Arms - Line of Sight Beta SDK_mpgh.net.rar1.7 MB · 1,201 downloads Clean
I gave it a shot to find the client, doesn't look like any one has uploaded it anywhere
This seems cool. will try it
thank you for upload
Thank's for share.
Thank's FRIEND! Perfect !
How to install? and how to use? sorry for stupid questions.
Easy catching. Good work.
Now gotta wait for it be release again. I'm sure it'll be available for NA too and everything will be merge lol
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?