Account Giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Account Giveaway
I quit this game probably about 6 months ago, an account that got banned over a year ago recently got unbanned. Seems like a shame to let it sit unused and since my Market thread got deleted I might as well give it away. It's worthless to me.

Whoever can post the most gut-wrenchingly cringworthy meme gets it, glhf.

If you think this is a joke or something, I promise it isn't. But if you're going to delete or lock this or whatever at least give me time to give the account to someone before you do thanks.

 
Screenshots


 
Rifle









 
Point






 
Sniper






 
Pistol and Etc







i would love to have it

feel free to pm me


Might come up with a better one later.


PULL UP TO THE SCENE WITH A CHROMOSOME MISSING



GLHF




 
+18
http://imagehost.devling.com.hr/images/pb0000php.png
I don't think you guys understand cringe.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
I don't think you guys understand cringe.
Thank you lol

You're supposed to feel bad for laughing at the image, like Pred's.

Some fun examples:






Ok, so:









Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?