Need a developer paying job.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need a developer paying job.
Hello all so im not amazing with making minecraft servers like plugins,configuring...etc
So I need a developer to do the hard stuff for the server xD.
So you will be the developer of the OmegaHub (Not sure about the name yet)
So i bought the unlimited plan from omgserv this will be a good starting host to start out on.
So you will get 25% of donations at the month.
So you`re job is to develop the server and do updates when it needs it and when there are problems with the server you must fix them.
So for now OmegaHub is a pixelspark server so idk how to do it.
Btw Cauldron 1.7.10 is allready installed in the server allready.
Also if you have a better suggestion then pixelspark and better server to get players just suggest them in you`re app below.
And you will also have OP on the server and pretty much the hole control panel.
So if you get accepted you get the login details to log in to the account in omgserv.
Btw the server will be cracked.
App Info.
IGN:
Do you know mostly everything about making a server?
Skillsif you don`t have any you can just leave it out)
How long will it take for the server to get public:
Skypemust have but you don`t need to have a mic atm because mine broke)
Will you be the developer for future servers for the OmegaHub?
IGN:fig_man_57
Do you know mostly everything about making a server?:Yes, I used to own one myself that used Bungeecord.
Skills:I am not that great at Java but I know some of it, and I am great at moderating and administration and I am also good at building and detecting hackers.
How long will it take for the server to get public: Depends on how large you want to make it, but I will try to do it fast.
Skype:fig.man
Will you be the developer for future servers for the OmegaHub?:Yes, I will help you a lot
Note:I am a minor so I cannot receive the donations, but this is ok because I just like to help people
Google is the best friend - Can be really helpful - with no cost
IGN: I ain't tellin you cause of all the crackers on here.
Do you know mostly everything about making a server?: OFC, since I am an actual developer why shouldn't I know this little thing?
Skills: Java, moderating, administrating, more Java & Cracking. Not to forget Java
How long will it take for the server to get public: I don't exactly know, but I'll try as fast as possible, which will be from 1 month (if nothing has been built etc) to 2 months.
Skype: I'll PM you if you really want it.
Will you be the developer for future servers for the OmegaHub?: If OmegaHub is successful enough.
Note: I only take PayPal.
IGN: joecool1029
Do you know mostly everything about making a server?
Skills: Java, plugin coding, server moderation, plugin creation.
How long will it take for the server to get public: Depends on how we get it out there, if we advertise it, how good it is. For example we could speed it up by paying a youtuber to do a series on it.
Skype: somebodytookmyusername
Will you be the developer for future servers for the OmegaHub? Of course
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?