Hacking XP and Challenges!
When I find the code to level my ACR, M4A1 mastery to unlock the challenges.. Is there a way to save that code? I right clicked, changed value, description - I tried to save upon exit but its gone. Is there a way we could create a database of the challenges to make it easier?
What I have found that seems to work so far is a set of three addresses they all change with each other as you level.
01AD099C
01AD29A4
33C1A058
I noticed that by just changing the "01AD099C" did not work so I said E'f it and did my own exp search. and so far its working.
01AD099C
01AD29A4
33C1A058
I noticed that by just changing the "01AD099C" did not work so I said E'f it and did my own exp search. and so far its working.
DONT WORK!!!!!!!!!
THIS HACK DOES NOT WORK!!!!!
THIS HACK DOES NOT WORK!!!!!
Be very careful with this hack.
VAC can detect mem. hacks like Cheat Engine pretty damn easily.
But I -did- cheat KF, so it should work.
VAC can detect mem. hacks like Cheat Engine pretty damn easily.
But I -did- cheat KF, so it should work.
help!!!!!
this is not working for me!!!!
i thing the code has changed!!!!
please can someone tell me the new code if posible!!
this is not working for me!!!!
i thing the code has changed!!!!
please can someone tell me the new code if posible!!
hey guys i got this word file full of addies they still work for me i am using cheat engine for almost 2 weeks no ban yet.
btw i didnt make it my self so no credits 2 me i got it for this site a some weeks ago
btw i didnt make it my self so no credits 2 me i got it for this site a some weeks ago
MW2.1.0.168.doc
the word thing wil not open on my pc i have a diffrent version of word (2007)
and you please save it is a 2007 compatable thing!
thanks!
and you please save it is a 2007 compatable thing!
thanks!
srry i saved it as a word 95/ 2003 file now try it again
MW2.1.0.168.rar
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO
REALLY SORRYYYYY!!!!!
WHEN I SAID IT DID NOY WORK!!!!!
I WAS USING THE ORIGINAL ADDRESS ON THE ORIGINAL POST!!!!!!!!
THEN I FOUND THE OTHER ADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLYYY SORRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!3
FOR BEING A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MOD IS AMAZING WORKS REALLY WELL REALLY EASY TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RECOMMENDED MOD!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY SORRYYYYY!!!!!
WHEN I SAID IT DID NOY WORK!!!!!
I WAS USING THE ORIGINAL ADDRESS ON THE ORIGINAL POST!!!!!!!!
THEN I FOUND THE OTHER ADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLYYY SORRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!3
FOR BEING A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MOD IS AMAZING WORKS REALLY WELL REALLY EASY TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RECOMMENDED MOD!!!!!!!!!!
It works
keep it up
keep it up

Not for me -.-
Wtf.
Wtf.
I cant find the value for EXP at all in 1.0.174
Can anyone help?
Can anyone help?
Can some one say the newest Adress pls ?
I tryed all others but it dont works
I tryed all others but it dont works
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
General Game HackingHacking Programs And Way More 2 Hack/Release NewsCombat Arms VIP Hack Update, Public Hack News, and Other News
290 WarRock - International Hacks(release)!!!*!!!*@!! for 5 mins dream hack v2 and bypass
39 Hack/Release NewsCombat Arms VIP Hack Updated and other News
79 Suggestions, Requests & General HelpHacking Exe and DLLs
4
