Thumbs upExtremely Cheap 12 Month Club Penguin Membership Codes! | Resell Rights | $8/code

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Extremely Cheap 12 Month Club Penguin Membership Codes! | Resell Rights | $8/code
Hey guys, today I am introducing to this forum crazy cheap club penguin codes. These codes are promised to be the cheapest found on the internet, and not only are they crazy cheap, I am granting resell rights to these codes too so they can be resold at any place other than here on MPGH.

I sell these codes very knowingly upon other forums too, so I decided to share the love.

Autobuy links are forbidden within the threads apparently, so please either PM me via MPGH, reply to this topic, email me at wumboshouse@gmail.com or skype me at wumboshouse in order to arrange a deal.

Bulk purchases get cheaper bulk prices! (3 codes or more)

I need vouches! Price dropped 20% for a limited time to make them easy to obtain.
Stock price for club penguin membership codes from clubpenguin, amazon, ebay: $60 (never again!)
Price per code right here on MPGH: $8 via PayPal and/or BitCoins
Stock: 18
just added a lot more in stock! still for sale for extremely cheap
you can sell these on ebay for an easy $17-$20 bucks.
super cheap codes, still up for sale. you can make a lot of money off of these!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?