WTSCS:GO LEM Account.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO LEM Account.
prntscr.com/6s7kub
I will show you any information that you want.
Add me for inquiries on Skype: tincup.hf
User is a really nice person, not sketchy at all. He wants to use an OMM, Sended me proofs of the account, The account have 10 wins no hacks used on it.
Bump, still looking for buyers! I have two LEM accounts! I am looking to sell them really cheap!
current price?
Quote Originally Posted by Pikckyy5 View Post
current price?
The current price is $20 each.
Quote Originally Posted by Tincup View Post
The current price is $20 each.
What do you use as a currency? (Paypal, Skins,Bitcoin?)
Quote Originally Posted by NewmarJr View Post
What do you use as a currency? (Paypal, Skins,Bitcoin?)
I accept paypal for now,
I might accept skins later,
BTC - I have no wallet.
Bumping, still have more accounts to sell!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?