CA Weapon Mods Video's

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
CA Weapon Mods Video's
This Guy Is A Fuckin Wizard,Check These Out








Please Thank Me For Finding These
I'd say he has some skill.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
I'd say he has some skill.
I Know,I Love The TommyGun Mod
Personally I want a no smoke/clear scope mod. In Soldier Front I used to beast people with my AWP and clear scope.
21stop trying to earn thanks baron
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
Please Thank Me For Finding These
All you did was surf YouTube.
LMAO no comment in this comment
those are very nice mods though
you'll are idiots, they are fake, why would he then delete the side, so we dont see the real weapon he was using
i hav doubts about the side aswell, but i think its there to block his ingame name. probably if nexon finds out hes likely to get banned for tampering with the files...
As you can see in the name weapon one time he is unsing UMP, then PP-19, this are true, but he forgot to change the weapon name or he cant IDK
The blocking is indeed for his ign, but you can tell what weapon he's using in the bottom right corner..
He changed the way the weapons looked, TO HIM ON HIS SCREEN, nobody else saw those weapons or heard those sounds.

I found these a while ago and didnt care to post them, and I dont think begging for thanks is a good way to get them.

He blocked off the corner so nobodys' name could be in the video, and the weapons would still be the same anyway.

This guy is a pretty good legit player.
Who cares if it's client-sided, it's bad ass.
You can't tell me you wouldn't mind using those.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Who cares if it's client-sided, it's bad ass.
You can't tell me you wouldn't mind using those.
I would love to use those, and impress my friends.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?