CS:GO Accounts. 5 Gold Nova 3 [5yearsVet, 8digit, 9yearsmember]
Welcome to my thread!
I am here today to sell you 5 accounts. I have 5 Gold Nova 3
Each account includes these following games:
Counter Strike complete
Half Life complete
All accounts have 5 Years Veteran coin
All accounts are 7 years service (Member of steam for 9 years)
All accounts will include an original email
All accounts are 8 digits steam ID
Prices:
£15 for DMG ($25, 20 Euro)
Skype: BisacreStar
I am here today to sell you 5 accounts. I have 5 Gold Nova 3
Each account includes these following games:
Counter Strike complete
Half Life complete
All accounts have 5 Years Veteran coin
All accounts are 7 years service (Member of steam for 9 years)
All accounts will include an original email
All accounts are 8 digits steam ID
Prices:
£15 for DMG ($25, 20 Euro)
Skype: BisacreStar

