PS3Downgrade

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Downgrade
Anyone know where to downgrade a PS3 around North London?
Check eBay. There are tons of downgrading services.

Or you could downgrade yourself which consists of extreme risk and requires a lot of experience.
Quote Originally Posted by insanefirefreak View Post
How would i downgrade it?
There's a lot of steps to downgrading.

I'm not going to sit here and list ALL the steps considering it's a lot of writing and I'm not even sure if you'll understand any of the concepts (no offense). I would suggest purchasing a downgrading service off of eBay as it's a lot easier and either way you'll have to spend money regardless if you do it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post
There's a lot of steps to downgrading.

I'm not going to sit here and list ALL the steps considering it's a lot of writing and I'm not even sure if you'll understand any of the concepts (no offense). I would suggest purchasing a downgrading service off of eBay as it's a lot easier and either way you'll have to spend money regardless if you do it yourself.
i posted that long ago...i already sold my ps3 lol
I suggest getting it done by someone that knows what they doing
im still looking how to do this
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?