ExclamationWTSGTA V Code

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
GTA V Full Access Account
I'm selling my GTA V i got. I will give you full access to the account and the email is unverified as of now, so you can change it to you yours... I'll also include the game cd-key for even further all access to the account. This is a Rockstar Games Social Club account, NOT steam. You'll still be able to play with you friends on steam and just add it to your steam via the non-steam product tab.

I will not go first under any circumstance, so you go first or we use OMM, prefer fanticsteal.

Open to offers but no low-balls.

GAME COMES WITH PRE-ORDER GOODIES SUCH AS THE 1,200,000 IN-GAME MONEY.

PAYPAL ONLY. NO ACCOUNTS, KEYS, OTHER GAMES. JUST PAYPAL.




My skype is ashba_

looking to quicksell.

First come first serve.
but the price on steam is 49.99

that's a 0.01 discount. worth.
Quote Originally Posted by ElmoGOTH View Post
but the price on steam is 49.99

that's a 0.01 discount. worth.
price on steam is 59.99 not 49.99

lowest price i can do is 45$
yeah this makes sense sell the game for the same price you bought it at... right,
my appolgese since release its $75 AUD here, good luck with sale man
59.99? I'm still getting 49.99, maybe because of the different time zones or something, I'm for Chile, Latin America

Anyways, I'll keep an eye on the thread
BUMP, this is now a full access account, unplayed. Ready for you to download and play.

CD KEY and everything will come with the account.!
35 bucks? Maybe 40 skype me if keen:rhys33y
This is worth approx. $15-20. GLWS lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us