FUCK evolve

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
FUCK evolve
Trying to play halo, but it wouldnt even connect to any fucking group without it freezing up at "logging out" how the hell do I fix this shit
Instead of bitching about it, maybe google your problems, and realize that the game is new, there are bugs.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Instead of bitching about it, maybe google your problems, and realize that the game is new, there are bugs.
Nigga you're a minion help a nig out...
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Instead of bitching about it, maybe google your problems, and realize that the game is new, there are bugs.
HaHa true, and OP it works fine if you follow a guild online. I don't know what the issue is. Post a image or something and Let me see what it says.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
Nigga you're a minion help a nig out...
> Implies that he's a Minion for Evolve...
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


> Implies that he's a Minion for Evolve...
No. I think he is implying that MPGH minions are the best minions and will help you with anything


- - - Updated - - -

Ain't that right @arunforce ?
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

No. I think he is implying that MPGH minions are the best minions and will help you with anything


- - - Updated - - -

Ain't that right @arunforce ?
Arun aint even a Minion
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
Nigga you're a minion help a nig out...
Bitch, I'm not a general minion.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Instead of bitching about it, maybe google your problems, and realize that the game is new, there are bugs.
What? I not even complaining about Halo, I'm complaining about that shitty Evolve that we gotta use to play online. Evolve ≠ Game
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


What? I not even complaining about Halo, I'm complaining about that shitty Evolve that we gotta use to play online. Evolve ≠ Game
It has to do with the game being new dumb ass. Learn to read.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


It has to do with the game being new dumb ass. Learn to read.
Lol don't be too hard on him
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


It has to do with the game being new dumb ass. Learn to read.
It had nothing to do with the game dumb ass, The Evolve server was shit and and they can't get their shit together
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


It had nothing to do with the game dumb ass, The Evolve server was shit and and they can't get their shit together
Might not want to insult a minion...


- - - Updated - - -

Also evolve is working fine, I don't know what the issue your having is..........
level 99 rageout, check ur ports n stuff if that dont work go check out the official halo online reddit page or something idk google is ur friend
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?