need help with hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
need help with hack
Please do not count this as spam! You know I'm not trying to spam, so please don't count this as spam.

Okay I read lots of the threads in programming/c++, and I downloaded a program called "Dev-C++", because I heard it is great for beginners. I would post this in the other thread normally, but I only want to know how to code crossfire hacks. Even a simple cham with fullbright would be okay for me. Is there any tutorials you guys can recommend? And again, this is not spam, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong area.
i'm also learning c++ language and waiting on books at the librar sas well (GO TO LIBRARY FOR FREE BOOKS)
In order to hack you need to know more than just C++, I do believe. Especially for computer games.

Like simple chams? That include knowing D3D, which you shouldn't attempt to learn without fully understanding C++.

And most likely you'll need a bypass for the game you play, and don't quote be, but I think that requires some Assembly knowledge.

And you should've been using Bloodshed Dev C++ throughout the reading of your book.

AND! Lastly, since i'm just learning myself, I strongly recommend reading :C++ Plus Primer. He gives a great explanation of all the basics.
To write a hack with a tutorial that basically does everything for you it'll take about 6 months. You can't just jump in and expect to be able to hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Westie View Post
Please do not count this as spam! You know I'm not trying to spam, so please don't count this as spam.

Okay I read lots of the threads in programming/c++, and I downloaded a program called "Dev-C++", because I heard it is great for beginners. I would post this in the other thread normally, but I only want to know how to code crossfire hacks. Even a simple cham with fullbright would be okay for me. Is there any tutorials you guys can recommend? And again, this is not spam, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong area.
Yep dev- c++ pwns i use it
but also have Visual c++ studio 2008

ok first learn the c++ basics which will take you quite a while

next learn intermediant coding

then you might be ready to learn some hack coding
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?