ExclamationMax Crown Co-Op Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Max Crown Co-Op Help
I am currently leveling a few accounts to 10 The problem is doing it legit takes forever. So I am looking for a couple of people(at least 3) to join my games while i Magnet through the missions.
I am okay with people AFKing(as long as its Hardcore and don't mind having a few deaths each mission, in order for me to progress past certain checkpoints.)

If there is a Bot or something that i don't know about that can join games... please for the love of god fill me in.

EDIT:Please PM me your account name so I can add you in game.
I can help you x)
my account on warface is INFINITExSILVER add so we can play
nip_slip
add me and can you teach how to do it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?