[HELP]Visual basic cool Guis/layouts

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Klumzy View Post
I've seen cool layouts and GUIs as seen from xSyR1Ng3x Final Build [Advanced injector] [*UPDATED* 11/9*]~
Does anyone know how to change the top bar??
im 99.9% sure that you make a border less form and and make close and maximize buttons out of well buttons like.
for close the code would be
Code:
me.close
simple enough.
Oh, but what is the minimize code?
Me.WindowState = FormWindowState.Minimized

^ Minimizes
This is a other way:
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Wow, I might actually use that
Pretty easy ^^
I made tut on this and how to put your own GUI Ill make a better one soon
Quote Originally Posted by Dr ceR View Post
I made tut on this and how to put your own GUI Ill make a better one soon
Yeah but the GUI that you edited wasn't that good, cause you could see where you covered it up, I fixed it up so it Didn't do that, and I removed the text so it showed the background without text
It was very easy
Quote Originally Posted by PixieCorp-Backup View Post
Yeah but the GUI that you edited wasn't that good, cause you could see where you covered it up, I fixed it up so it Didn't do that, and I removed the text so it showed the background without text
It was very easy
I know its called a tut

i wasn't going to spend my time rendering and editing

But ill make a video soon
Quote Originally Posted by Dr ceR View Post
I know its called a tut

i wasn't going to spend my time rendering and editing

But ill make a video soon
If you're going to have a GUI like the last one (With a pattern of images) Just PM me the image and I'll edit it all off
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?