Hey I need help :?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hey I need help :?
Recently i saw an eBook on MPGH and i saw that there are 2 moderators that vouched it i went to the seller and i bought the eBook it's been 4 hours the seller accpeted the money , he told me to wait 2 hours and it's been 4 hours and he's completely ignoring me if someone can help me please reply
Don't worry, they're very busy so they can't give you a vouch copy, if they're a donator or high rank, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't risk getting ban for a ebook that is unlimited source.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Don't worry, they're very busy so they can't give you a vouch copy, if they're a donator or high rank, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't risk getting ban for a ebook that is unlimited source.
lol why are u talking about vouch copies
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
lol why are u talking about vouch copies
Whoops, I meant regular copy, not vouch lol...
xD he already made a scam report on it
I think they're just busy, wait a day, if they don't give it to you go to Scammers Grave.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?