Lykyowigguz

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Ho-ly shit.

My eyes bled.

They then drank their blood and bled again, at which point my stomach decided to dance the Vals with my colon.
The funny thing is the person that owns that site goes to my school!
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
The funny thing is the person that owns that site goes to my school!
punch her in the face and yell

MY EYES BLED!
I don't get what exactly you want lo..
I thionk he wants you to make the site redirest to another of the other scarey sites
Lol why? Looks like some tards site who can't speak english.
precisely.
i have something against people that can't speak english, yet are english.
I'm not english, im a fucking immigrant, but at least i know the language of the country i live in.
I don't get it.

Alotta people have their own variations of "l33t-talk".

Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
The funny thing is the person that owns that site goes to my school!
Bull...
Then either you and OMGH4X know each other, or its popular.
mm.. im english lol thats how most of the kids speak in england :( mostly girls, its terrible :P
but.... she is realli hot. lol
WTF^^^ she looks ok but hot neva... plus shes like 12... and cant type for shit
Bump lmao Spam ftw
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?