HelpLooking for many things

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for many things
I am looking for a lot of things (many for my little brother who needs hacks :I) and it woud help me alot if you pointed me in the right direction:
My stuff:
-A shaderpack that has motionblur only and maybe cool water because the motionblur only packs i have found have the buggiest water.
My brother's stuff: (side note you can leave out my brothers stuff if you know it all it will do is piss him off :P
-A Ghost hacked client.
-Huzuni hacked client if ghost not working.
-A bruteforcer/cracker (not eggcrack)
-xray that beats Kohi's anticheat
I have a undectable ghost client, 100% customizable as well! add me on skype if interested i can share screen,
skype.for.randies
Quote Originally Posted by AltsPlease View Post
I have a undectable ghost client, 100% customizable as well! add me on skype if interested i can share screen,
skype.for.randies
Lol to bad there not real No minecraft client is detectable Its just how stupid you are once you try to use it.
shader packs? can those be done?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us