WTSAscendantX's UBHP Shop!! $1 Each! 0.9 if you buy more than 10!!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
AscendantX's UBHP Shop!! $1 Each! 0.9 if you buy more than 10!!
Welcome to my UBHP Shop!



UBHP's are $1 Each and 0.9c Each if you buy 10 or more! (USD Only)
Pixie's are $2 Each, $1.6 if you buy them all!

Current Stock :

x24 UBHP
x5 Pixie Sword


My Skype is AscendantX
Sold 10 UBHPs! 14 UBHP's Left and 5 Pixie's swords are still avaliable!

Prices are FIRM! Do not attempt to haggle me to lower my prices.

Also, I only take PayPal as a payment!
I'm Back!!

I've been very busy lately with life and didn't really have time to obtain more UBHPs, but now that I do...

BAM!

50x UBHPs In Stock! $1 Each!! (Remember, if you buy 10 or more you get it for .90c each.)

(Can I get an admin to change the topic stock? I no longer have pixie swords.)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?