SOTW #26 Discussion

Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
More like me

Also .Raiden
U did a sig tht looks just like DR.S
Kinda sus if u ask me
lol kinda funny cuz
there the same pers
Has every1 on MPGH lost all humour inside of them???

God gravy, gr8 balls o fire
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
Has every1 on MPGH lost all humour inside of them???

God gravy, gr8 balls o fire
has every1 on MPGH lost all sense on making a joke sound like a joke?
wat you mean?
wAt u means

WHAT.

DONKEYS TESTICLES ON A FISHING ROD!!!
spam again and ill ban you
Omfg, this is way harder then I thought.

I'll wait for the next SOTW, It better not be anime. =/
Yeah, it's hard to work on some stock that you don't like btw D:
im made mine without tutorials or anything XD i've used a tutorial once in my life the rest i learned myself
This weeks theme was too hard, I'll enter next week .__.
DAMN IT i just finished my sig and it closed gay shit


How's that for a first timer??

I like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post


How's that for a first timer??

I like it.
wat.

this isn't an entry thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
wat.

this isn't an entry thread.
LMAO i know.. jst bored.
plus it doesnt meet requirements
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?