Trying to post the updated 11.3 hack

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Trying to post the updated 11.3 hack
I'm trying to post the update for 11.3, but every time I put in my link to the pictures and to the virus scans, it tells me I'm not allowed to post links...
post ur link like this:
Quote Originally Posted by ryber View Post
I'm trying to post the update for 11.3, but every time I put in my link to the pictures and to the virus scans, it tells me I'm not allowed to post links...
post link like this:

ww w. upload site. c o m /9498 439439/hac kdll.rar
I'm trying to legitimately post it as an attachment. I put in the virus scan links and it doesn't like them. I tried the picture urls and it didn't like them either
hmmm well okay then
Quote Originally Posted by ryber View Post
I'm trying to legitimately post it as an attachment. I put in the virus scan links and it doesn't like them. I tried the picture urls and it didn't like them either
but ppl had problems with that the other guy called polaco had problems aswell cuz the file connects to the internet
id really lvoe to get that file :3 can u hook me up?
my skype is: "onehitspec1"
can also send u some private stuff
Quote Originally Posted by SiPenjagal View Post
can the hack used in eac secured server?
No, it won't work with EAC, just like Fearswoop's didn't. The file I have only unlocks the debug and creative mode options, so you get the menu with the U button, can CTRL + Right click on the map to teleport, H lets you fly, and G toggles god mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NexDownfall View Post
but ppl had problems with that the other guy called polaco had problems aswell cuz the file connects to the internet
id really lvoe to get that file :3 can u hook me up?
my skype is: "onehitspec1"
can also send u some private stuff
not seeing you on skype.... Only see ****** onehitspec1
It seems to me that all trying to post them barring . I've used a 3 hacks user forum here that work perfectly and were deleted . It is sad that the site has reached that level.
Quote Originally Posted by ryber View Post
I'm trying to post the update for 11.3, but every time I put in my link to the pictures and to the virus scans, it tells me I'm not allowed to post links...
can the hack used in a eac server?
Ive been waiting since 11 came out for this. Any way you can send it to me?
Quote Originally Posted by ryber View Post
I'm trying to post the update for 11.3, but every time I put in my link to the pictures and to the virus scans, it tells me I'm not allowed to post links...
can the hack used in eac secured server?
The files are not allowed (which you are posting) to connect to the internet,otherwise they see it as harmful unless you can proof them that the file s connection (WHICH HAPPENS ALL THE TIME FROM A11-> ) is by the gamecreator not made by you.
If you can add me on skype I thank rafa ghost69 . or spend your skype so I can add it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?