Header that GetKey() is under

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Header that GetKey() is under
Can anyone tell me the header that GetKey() is located under. I've tried every header I could think of and no luck. And before you say RTFM or Google It, I have google'd it and I don't have a book to read at the moment.
curses.h for getch() or conio.h for while (!_kbhit()){[action]}
its not "GetKey()" its "GetAsyncKeyState()" that's probably why you can't find it... and I think its under <windows.h>
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
its not "GetKey()" its "GetAsyncKeyState()" that's probably why you can't find it... and I think its under <windows.h>
Oh... that probably explains why.

/Fail.
Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
Oh... that probably explains why.

/Fail.
Haha. Believe me I've called it that and everything else:

GotaKeysyncState()...GetAKeySyncState()...GetKeySt ate()... and the list goes on....

Trial and error. :P
i was going to say ide never heard of GetKey() before.......but its alreayd said. btw, you can always tell when something isnt right when its not complicated enough! of course..they had to make it GetAsyncKeyState() instead of GetKey(). why can anything be simple? lol :P
i never been able to use GetAsynchKeyState() i always failed can some give me an example ive tried this

if(GetAsynchKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)&1)
{
...
}

ive always used
char a = ' ';
if(a='VK_NUMPAD1')
{
...
}
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
i never been able to use GetAsynchKeyState() i always failed can some give me an example ive tried this

if(GetAsynchKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)&1)
{
...
}

ive always used
char a = ' ';
if(a='VK_NUMPAD1')
{
...
}
It isn't GetAsynchKeyState() its GetAsyncKeyState()!! L(O_o)L
Why use GetAsynchKeyState use a keyboard hook. There so much better.
thats the problem i dont know how to use the keyboard hook.
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
thats the problem i dont know how to use the keyboard hook.
Exactly.

I tried learning a keyboard hook, but it's not as easy as I wish it was.
'm gonna have to write it for you guys aren't I....


hang on..
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
'm gonna have to write it for you guys aren't I....


hang on..
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. I haven't even gotten this far at all and i'm totally excited to read this.
[url]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/94870-keyboar***ook-c.html/url]


how was this not easy again?

edit hmm the *** is d - h
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us