Outdated[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered

Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by iSynHD View Post
Mind pointing me in the right direction. The desktop 2013 version right?
Yes it should be. Does take quite a while to install tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
Yes it should be. Does take quite a while to install tho.
Alright, thank you so much for the help I appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
It a needed headerfile that you seem to be missing, Do any of the other PolyHacks work for you?
Nope nothing works i dont know how to get it to work please help
I can't set hotkeys, It does nothing when I press a key
You can find the TlHelp32 header on the internet. Try dropping that file in the src folder. Your likely to be told your missing another file.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kuzahaaaa View Post
I can't set hotkeys, It does nothing when I press a key
Try recompiling it again, And also does the normal PolyHack ESP setting work for you?
I already tried recompiling it and no the normal one doesnt work either
Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
You can find the TlHelp32 header on the dev/tree/incl] Try dropping that file in the src folder. Your likely to be told your missing another file.

- - - Updated - - -



Try recompiling it again, And also does the normal PolyHack ESP setting work for you?
Is there any way you could just compile it for me man? I went to install the desktop version to find that that was the version I previously had installed, I went ahead and pressed repair but it's clearly going to be a while :P
Quote Originally Posted by kuzahaaaa View Post
I already tried recompiling it and no the normal one doesnt work either
Assuming your on Windows, there really should be no reason as to why the keybinds aren't working.. the function has been there since Windows 2000.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...=vs.85%29.aspx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iSynHD View Post
Is there any way you could just compile it for me man? I went to install the desktop version to find that that was the version I previously had installed, I went ahead and pressed repair but it's clearly going to be a while :P
Umm if you add me on skype ill give you a compiled version to do you over, Ill pm you.
could anybody compile the hack for me
LINK : FATAL ERROR LNK1104: cannot open file LIBCMT.lib"

press any key to continue.

How to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by balalang View Post
LINK : FATAL ERROR LNK1104: cannot open file LIBCMT.lib"

press any key to continue.

How to fix this?
If other PolyHacks don't work, then its likely a problem with your computer. Your best bet would be to try find fixes/file downloads on the internet.
LIBCMT.lib is again a problem with Visual Studio. I don't even use that, its called by the PolyLoader in the command.txt as "/link". Best bet is to try find the file on the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
LIBCMT.lib is again a problem with Visual Studio. I don't even use that, its called by the PolyLoader in the command.txt as "/link". Best bet is to try find the file on the internet.
ay i downloaded the correct vs2013 i believe and it still gives me this error i give up haha
Quote Originally Posted by deocare View Post
ay i downloaded the correct vs2013 i believe and it still gives me this error i give up haha
install framework 4
Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us