Is this you after playing MW2?
Is this you after playing MW2?
I loled so hard.
Thats fucking ridiculous. I hate that beaver.
Thats fucking ridiculous. I hate that beaver.
crazy brits :P
"I've been drinking milk for 17 hours, straight!....There's milk on the wall, now!"
IT'S GREG HE'S THE ONLY UKFAG I KNOW
How did you find this? xD
ROFFLMFO i could barley understand shit he say who the fuck puches a wall over a whack game this nikkia is fking crazy
addict much?
Okay.
So he was drinking milk because he does'nt give a shit if he makes a mess
he played MW2 for 17 hours straight and couldnt get into it
offline its fine, but online it sucks
So he threw a fit.
Greg, I don't think repping for bits is a good thing
So he was drinking milk because he does'nt give a shit if he makes a mess
he played MW2 for 17 hours straight and couldnt get into it
offline its fine, but online it sucks
So he threw a fit.
Greg, I don't think repping for bits is a good thing
lmao........ ..... lol......
...btw..i was the opposite after i played m2....shit that game was hot..love the scar....to easy to kill people thou..killboxes are huge.. =S
...btw..i was the opposite after i played m2....shit that game was hot..love the scar....to easy to kill people thou..killboxes are huge.. =S
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DiscussionsAre you gona play MW2 after Black Ops?
21 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions(POLL) Do you still play MW2?DE 18 Spammers CornerYOU SHALL HAVE THIS MANY AFTER LOOKING
0 Combat Arms DiscussionsAfter Playing Legit And Going Back To Hacking Are You Better Or Worse
22 WarRock Korea HacksWhy you guys play this?
20