11.3 hack

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
I'm not getting used in servers EAC has some swindling way that
Reflexil is unable to save this assembly:Failed to assembly:
'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublickeyToken=nul l'


why? I am very depressed.
Quote Originally Posted by aa1543100166 View Post
Reflexil is unable to save this assembly:Failed to assembly:
'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublickeyToken=nul l'


why? I am very depressed.
If you seriuosly dont know, Reflexil does not have all the files available it requires for it to save a modified file.Open up the assembly-CSharp INSIDE THE /managed folder. Dont move it anywhere from there
Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Still can't save...
where i can download the linux client of 7 days to die or i need to install steam on my Linux OS then download it thru steam?
How i get it to work it says something about dll not working when i open game
I have the same problem ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD7610 View Post
How i get it to work it says something about dll not working when i open game
i have the same problem
can i just hit my head to the table or what is hard in : RIGHT CLICK THE ASSEMBLY-CSHARP INSIDE THE MANAGED FOLDER AND CLICK EDIT WITH NETREFLECTOR,Then you shouldnt have any save errors unless your pc doesnt want you to do so.
.....Can you give me some items? thank you!
im afraid it doent work anymore
Guys, if you can't use NetReflector (such as myself), I suggest using DotNetResolver. Way easier in my opinion.
a new update released today, someone working in a new hack?
Quote Originally Posted by rafael_manson View Post
a new update released today, someone working in a new hack?
I might consider making one again. Does EAC ban at all, anyone?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?