4/20

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
4/20
So i got 7 grams of j1, 7gs of Skywalker OG, 7gs of Tahoe OG from black bank and its coming tmmrow.
What do u guys have?
half ounce of bubblegum and volcano kush, ounce of sour diesel.
Cancer .
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
Cancer .
willing to share some of it?
An 1/8th of G-13, seems like I don't compare to the rest of you ballers.
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
So i got 7 grams of j1, 7gs of Skywalker OG, 7gs of Tahoe OG from black bank and its coming tmmrow.
What do u guys have?
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
half ounce of bubblegum and volcano kush, ounce of sour diesel.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
An 1/8th of G-13, seems like I don't compare to the rest of you ballers.
Little late to this thread, but oh well.

On 4/20 I had a QP (in total) of Betty Boop, Kasey Jones, Strawberry Cough, and Purple Haze. We had 5 people hot-boxing a tiny bathroom with 5 blunts in roto, all a different strain. After that it was just bong rip after bong rip after bong rip until we ran out of bud.

Best 4/20 since I have started smoking, even though I do that shit on the daily.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?