Scheming's Crypting Service

Crypters tend to be expensive for a lifetime license, I mean who wants to spend $70 on a crypter just to FUD your file once? I present to you my crypting service! I can guarantee to you many features and a long lasting FUD. Scan results can be seen below. I will also give out vouch copies to members who reach the requirements here.




Features

Injection Type - Itself, vbc and svchost
Icon Changer
File Binder
Start Up - File name and Key name
Delay Execution - Used to bypass runtime

Prices

$2.50 per crypt
$10 unlimited crypts for a week
$20 lifetime crypts


Non Distributing Scan Sites

refud.me
xcscanner.com
fuckingscan.me

Contact

Skype - selling.mcmarket
Private Message

Terms of Service

Only scan on the scanner sites provided, this will provide longer FUD.
Any chargebacks will result in a scam report.
Message me for a refud if your file does not appear to be FUD.