Your opinion.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Your opinion.
I was bored, Photoshop was there...

Comments about lighting, colours etc appreciated, thanks xP

You wanna know what I think?

I think you need to Shorten your Signature. It's annoying.
Also, this is very Scratchy. 4/10. Sorry.
Um yeah make it shorter the inside of the scope doesn't look so good try diff colour. Read some tuts .
Quote Originally Posted by mexicano007 View Post
Um yeah make it shorter the inside of the scope doesn't look so good try diff colour. Read some tuts .
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
You wanna know what I think?

I think you need to Shorten your Signature. It's annoying.
Also, this is very Scratchy. 4/10. Sorry.

Thanks guys, yeah i thought it was WAY to big, but i couldn't be bother to make it smaller xP. Nah don't need to be sorry Trunky, it was a quick experiment (:
All i can say is read some tutorials.

.__.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
All i can say is read some tutorials.

.__.
I rlly your signatures and avatars nice work!
How you make those i maen what program?
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
I rlly your signatures and avatars nice work!
How you make those i maen what program?
Photoshop?...
5/10 not to good not to bad
Try different colors that contrasts each other.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?