Chevy or Ford

PollChevy or Ford
6 votes
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Chevy or Ford
The two great U.S automakers Chevy and Ford, but who's best what is MPGH's opinion.
I don't like either brands, except the fact they are american brands
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I don't like either brands, except the fact they are american brands
Well I pick Chevy because their engines last a long time if well maintained, and they have wonderful suspension.
Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post
Well I pick Chevy because their engines last a long time if well maintained, and they have wonderful suspension.
Chevy wins because Ford outsources and uses inferior parts. Plus everyone has heard the terrible acronyms for FORD, Fucked On Race Dead, Found On Road Dead, etc.

In the Spirit of Acronyms that have to deal with car manufacturers, who knows the Acronym commonly associated with PONTIAC?
Poor old ****** thinks its a cadillac
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
Poor old ****** thinks its a cadillac
YOU ARE CORRECT! And as to DK, Foreign is alright, as long as you got the monkies to pay for it. A typical lambo break job is 10k. Carbon fiber / ceramic breaks get expensive.
i like expensive fuck american cars
drug dealers can wipe there ass with 10k
Drug dealers are also morons. =) When your rims cost more than the car itself, GTFO. I've seen fuckers riding in old shitball cutlass's sittin on dub deuce. RETARDED.

BTW, Cadillac IS american. And if I had the money, the XLR would be mine! 88k stock.

Stock for Cadillac = Luxury
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us